Sunday, April 24, 2016

Merry Christmas for Christmas Card Challenges Week 21

Good Morning Friends.  We have an "Anything Goes" for Christmas Card Challenges this week.  You can check out all the details over on the blog.  I hope you will join us this week.


For my card I used my new (to me) Reverse Confetti wreath die cut in SU Garden Green.  I mounted it to a panel embossed with SU Boho Chic EF, and added some red pearls and a bow made with SU 1/8" Real Red ribbon.  The sentiment is from MFT Christmas Ornaments set (retired) stamped in Real Red ink and the banner is from SU Bloomin' Love.  The card base is also Garden Green.

Make sure you check out all the fabulous creations by the designers over at Christmas Card Challenges and join us this week.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


4 comments:

  1. Love your pretty Christmas wreath!I have that one too, and it is a fave of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that wreath - it looks like hearts all linked together. Very pretty JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty wreath! Gorgeous green & red creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sweet wreath with the red pearls! So pretty on the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.