Sunday, April 17, 2016

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas - Merry Monday

This is my second post today.  Scroll down for my Christmas Card Challenges post.


This is my card for this week's Merry Monday #200 challenge.  You have a choice of 4 themes and I chose the snowman theme.
I used this cute Country Snowman by Stampendous.  I stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card and colored him with Promarkers.  I added a mixture of Flower Soft and Fun Flock to his mitten cuffs and the snow.  The DSP is from American Crafts Wish List 6x6 pad.  The sentiment is from a retired SU set called Christmas Punch.  I stamped it in MFT Electric Red and then trimmed the brackets off and matted it with black.  The snowman panel and sentiment are mounted with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


3 comments:

  1. What a cute, sweet snowman and beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us on our Merry Monday 200th Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet snowman, JoAnn! Love the addition of "fur" to his cuffs! Pretty backing paper too! Thanks for joining our celebration at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, JoAnn! Love the sweet snowman!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.