Saturday, November 22, 2014

Joy for Merry Monday #135

This is my card for Merry Monday #135 - use Christmas bells.
I used MFT Smooth White and Electric Red CS and the DSP is from Tis the Season by Echo Park.  I stamped the image from Evergreen Holiday by Inkakinkado in Mememto Tuxedo Black on X-press It Blending Card and colored it with Promarkers.   I used Spellbinders Labels Seventeen to cut the image and mat out and mounted it with foam tape.  I sponged the image panel with SU Crumb Cake ink before removing it from the die.  I then added a ribbon and bow from SU Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon and my card was done.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card JoAnn. Love the image & the pretty bow.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful Christmas card, JoAnn! LOVE the bell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a great card !
    greetings from the Netherlands
    !neke

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, JoAnn! I love the background paper and pretty bow and the stamped design couldn't be more perfect! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so pretty, Love the focal sentiment panel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty image, JoAnn, and you've colored it beautifully! Thanks so much for playing at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bell is so Festive and I LOVE the frame and BG paper! Also FAB new blog profile photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.