Friday, September 5, 2014

Joy To The World for CSAYL

Happy Friday my friends.  It is time for another challenge at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long.  This week's challenge is to use only one stamp.  Our sponsor is Di's Digi Stamps.  The winner will receive a $12 gift certificate from our sponsor.
Here is my card:
The stamp I used is an Inkadinkado stamp by Brenda Walton. I stamped the image in Riding Hood Red ink and cut it out with a Spellbinder's Classic Ovals die then matted it with Spellbinder's Floral Ovals die cut from Riding Hood Red CS.  The card base and ribbon are also Riding Hood Red.  The DSP is from Echo Park's Tis The Season 6x6 pad.  The white panel is cut with MFT's Modern Morocco Die

Now hop over to Christmas Stampin' All Year Long and check out the fabulous cards by our designers.  I hope you will join us in this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, JoAnn! The stamp you've used is awesome!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. elle est superbe JoAnn, le tampon est adorable et ton fond est trop chic, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super sweet image! Love the ovals and the background die! Love the gray and red combination too! Hope you're weekend is off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card! Now two DT members have used that gorgeous floral oval die set, and I'm just drooling. I've had it in my hands several times, but always thought it looked like it would be too big for a A2 card. But you showed that it is just the perfect size. I think it is back to the top of my wishlist. Anyway, Great color combo and the moroccan die makes a fabulous background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.