Thursday, August 21, 2014

Happy Anniversary for 3 challenges

I made my card for a couple at church using JUGS #254 color challenge and Viva La Verve August Week 3 sketch.  I am also playing in Verve's Diva Dare for August to create a celebration card as they are celebrating their 7th year.  Yea, Congrats Verve.
 
I used SU Whisper White, Midnight Muse and Certainly Celery cs and ink.  I used 4 Verve stamp sets:  Elegant Flower Plain Jane, Grateful Elegance (flower), Making a Statement (scalloped frame) and Love Story for the sentiment.  I turned the Week 3 sketch sideways to fit the sentiment better.  I layered the flowers with foam dimensionals and added a pearl to the center. The white panel is embossed with SU Finial Press EF.  The green ribbon is from last year's SU Sale-A-Bration.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, JoAnn! Love the way you used the challenge colors, also, that wonderful embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn, this is such a lovely anniversary card! Love the embossed background and those pretty flowers. I am sure the intended couple will love it. Thanks for playing with us again at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, I love the ribbon, such a soft touch to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn, your friends will be touched with this beauty! I love the touch of green with the blue! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant, JoAnn! I love these colors together and the sheer bow is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete