Saturday, July 5, 2014

Peace on Earth for Merry Monday

The challenge for this week's Merry Monday #115 is an all white Christmas card.  

I used this week's Freshly Made Sketches #143 for my card.
I used MFT Sweet Tooth CS and embossed the front of my card with SU Snowburst EF.  I die cut the Spellbinders Venetian Motifs element and stamped the sentiment from SU Greetings of the Season with Versamark and embossed it with silver embossing powder.  I added a piece of CS under the element and also SU Whisper White Organza ribbon, which I placed under the element instead of on top like the sketch and it looks like 2 layers.  I hope this is o.k. as I didn't want to cover up any of the pretty die cut.  In the photo, it looks yellowish, but it is white and very pretty IRL.  Last, I added some sequins to some of the snowburst centers for a little extra touch.  

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

11 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! The textured background is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your interpretation of the sketch, JoAnn! This is so peaceful and elegant! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JoAnn, really pretty, clean and fresh card for this white on white challenge and I love how you have also incorporated the sketch into it. Very clever! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card . . . so much detail in your elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, JoAnn! I love the textured background. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. White on white is so pretty! Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the white on white and your beautiful snowflake! I never found the time ,hopefully this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. JoAnn, this card is beautiful! I love all of that white! The sequins look so pretty against that white! Beautiful die cut! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, JoAnn! Love the texture and the elegant white on white design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very beautiful JoAnn! Love the gorgeous snowflake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.