Saturday, March 22, 2014

Dynamic Duos #95 - Triple Threat Week

It is Saturday and time for another challenge at the Dynamic Duos.  This week is "The Triple Threat" week and we have 3 colors for you to work with, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sky and Pale Plum.
Here's my card.
  My card base is Rich Razzleberry, then a mat of Soft Sky and the white panel is embossed with the SU Decorative Dots EF (Sale-A-Bration). The 3 Soft Sky panels are stamped with the dotted background from Verve's Better Together in Soft Sky ink.  The sentiment is from Verve's Poppy Birthday stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink, cut out with Spellbinder's Classic Circle die and matted with the SP Scallop Circle die in Rich Razzleberry.  I added some faux stitching with the Rich Razzleberry marker.  The flowers are also from Poppy Birthday stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink on Pale Plum CS.  There are 2 layers separated with a dimensional and the center flower is mounted with a dimensional.  I added a sequin from Verve's Pastel Sequin pack to the center of each flower.  To finish my card, I added a ribbon and bow with SU Rich Razzleberry Dotted grossgrain ribbon.
 
I used the sketch from Viva la Verve March Week 2,
 
 and am also entering in Verve's March Diva Dare - Do the Polka, use polka dots on your card.
 
Head on over to the Dynamic Duos blog and check out the fabulous creations by my fellow Design Team members.  I hope you will join us this week. Can't wait to see what you create.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful design and use of colors, JoAnn! LOVE those FAB FLOWERS,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, JoAnn! Awesome showcasing of the Verve poppy stamp set. I love the way you created the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card...........Love those poppies

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn, this is lovely. The faux stitching is fabulous:) I love the flowerd, too! You are a flower magician!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous use of the sketch the poppies and the EF in teh BG is perfect. Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the flowers along with all of the texture:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.