Friday, March 28, 2014

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Merry Christmas

Good Morning my friends.  I hope you are ready for another Christmas Stampin All Year Long challenge on this beautiful Friday morning.  This week we are to use Ribbons and Diecuts.  Here's my card - I used both ribbon and diecuts.
My card base is MFT Smooth White CS, then a mat of SU Not Quite Navy and the image panel is SU Whispher White.  I brayered SU Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, and Not Quite Navy ink in layers, then sponged Night of Navy ink around the edges.  I stamped the trees from SU Lovely As A Tree with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with black embossing powder.  I used my white gel pen to add little patches of snow on the tree branches; then I used Simon Says Stamps Falling Snow Stencil and Golden Light Molding Paste to add the falling snow.  I sprinkled SU Dazzling Diamonds Glitter over the wet snow before I removed the stencil.  I tore some snowbanks from white CS and then added the diecut Deer Trio by Memory Box. The sentimen from SU More Merry Messages is stamped in SU Not Quite Navy ink.

Now it is time to check out all the fabulous creations by my fellow Design Team members over at the CSAYL blog.  I hope you will join us and play along this week;  you could be our Guest Designer for May.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. c'est une merveille JoAnn, j'adore, quelle poésie et quelle élégance! biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn, this is an absolutely stunning card! Just gorgeous! Love the Memory Box die...may have to add that one to my collection at some point as well!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love your Christmas card JoAnn. You created a beautiful background for the deer die. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a serene and beautiful scene !! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

  5. love this beautiful winter card. Would you believe I don't have a clue how to use a brayer. I have one but I've never even gave it a try. So is there a trick to using it? Love the backgrount & those wonderful deer dies.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous!!! I love this scene you have created. Your sponging is beautiful and those deer look so serene. Praying for you during this awful time you are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are an Inspiration to us all! Here and everywhere! God Bless You my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.